Hola!

Welcome to my blog. Here I wanted to post my experience with this new fat loss journey that I am in to get in the best shape of my life. I hope to be able to be of support to other people on the same road.

jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

CAN YOU EXERCISE ONLY WITHOUT DIETING AND STILL LOSE FAT?

Well, there is a page that a lot of people have found to transform their bodies in the less amount of time possible and look better then ever. Go find it here http://54f85fw8-4nqo2653eosp7o989.hop.clickbank.net/

Ok, let’s face it. We, humans beings, don’t like to go in diets. We don’t want to give up our pizza, or ice-cream, or that delicious hamburger that makes us feel so good after a very stressed day. Sometimes, even though we do want to lose weight, it seems like it’s too much to give away.

So a lot of people say : ok, I wanna lose weight, but I won’t change anything in my nutrition, I’ll just keep eating the same way I do and throw in some exercise. That’ll do the trick for me, right? Does that ring a bell? You know what I’m talking about, you’ve probably done it yourself. I know I have. Well, let me tell you the hard, cold truth:

This approach is flat out WRONG! Unfortunately, that’s not how your body works. The MOST IMPORTANT thing when it comes to fat loss is, yes, you guessed, GOOD, SOUND NUTRITION! That means that you will have to eat clean (veggies, lean proteins, fruits, whole grains, legumes, etc) and cut some calories from your daily consumption.

Let me tell you a little story. It goes back to the first time I got into a fat loss journey. I was 15 years old and didn’t really know much of nutrition or fitness or anything of that matter (that itself was a problem). So, I joined the local gym at my community, by the way, it was the first gym open in our area, so everybody was attending; I started doing some regular cardio in the stationary bike and aerobics and some weights every now and then. I didn’t really have a structured program (second point of alarm).

I wasn’t really dieting either. I didn’t change anything in the way I was eating. I though that since ``I was going to the gym`` that itself was enough for me. I even remember one night that I ate a cheese sandwich at 11:00PM! Yes, I did that and still hoped to lose weight. On top of that, I wasn’t really being consistent with my efforts. I would missed a lot of workouts, just not taking it seriously.

Well, now for the results. Do you know how many pounds I lost in the 4 or so months that I did that? The answer is ZERO. Yeap, that’s right. I didn’t cut one single pound off my frame. Do you wanna know why I didn’t lose any pounds during that time? Here’s the explanation.

People who try to approach fat loss this way start going to the gym and rely on cardio only as their main fat loss resource. This is flat out wrong because with a good 1 hour cardio session you will only lose about 400 to 500 calories, and that is considering the workout was pretty intense. But we all know that a lot of people go to the gym to chit chat with their bodies while walking on the treadmill at a ridiculous slow pace or to watch the TV and are not really concentrated on the exercise.

Then , they go home, thinking that they worked soooo hard (ah, not) and then eat a dinner that has the same amount of calories that they just burned on the treadmill. If you add to that an energy drink, like Gatorade that has 50 calories, they pretty much wasted their time at the gym. So guess what, at the end of the week you lost 0 pounds. That’s the reason why a lot of people actually gain weight during the first weeks when they try to loose weight.

There are 3,500 calories in one pound of fat. So, if you cut your calories by 500 a day for 7 days you will lose 1 pound of fat a week. 500x7 = 3,500. Makes sense, right? If you add to that a good weight training program with some cardio you will lose even more than that.

That is why you can not ``out train a bad diet``. You have to focus on improving your diet first and combine that with a sound exercise program that relies more on weight training than regular cardio. That right there is a winning combination for those trying to stripped the fat off their systems.

So, next time someone tells you their going to start exercising without making any changes to their diets, you can have a laugh (in your head if you don’t wanna offend them) because now you know better.

For one of the best nutrition systems to help you in your attempts to improve the way you eat, while having delicious meals is found at http://7fb34uyxw9trowahq3leuy6k3z.hop.clickbank.net/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario