Hola!

Welcome to my blog. Here I wanted to post my experience with this new fat loss journey that I am in to get in the best shape of my life. I hope to be able to be of support to other people on the same road.

sábado, 1 de octubre de 2011

One more try

So, after all this time I decided to go back on track with my fat loss journey. A lot has happened since the last time I posted an entry. Unfortunately, I've lost a lot of time during this year, I haven't been eating well, and my exercise has been on and off. So, basically I ''fell of the wagon'' one more time. But then again, I don't want to stay a fat person, I'm not one of those to think that one is destinided to be fat.

So, after going to a resort for a weekend and realizing how much work I still need to do, and getting inspiration from people that are going through the same thing as I am, I finally got my motivation back on track, and decided to start once again.

One of the problems that I had before is that I was trying to hard. For example, I would get on a very restricted diet to try and lose weight fast, and I would lose some weight, but I would give up after a week and go back to my old way of eating. Or, embarking on exercise routines that were too hard for me so I would just stop doing it all together after just a few workouts. This time I decided to just take it slowly and do a steady and constant effort.

It's been going really well so far, I took my measurments last tuesday and so far I've lost 1lb. It sounds like nothing but it's only been 4 days, so it's good. I'm very happy because it feels effortless which is the way to go if you want to be on this for a long time.

So far, I've not lost one single workout and my nutrition is improving a lot. The most dramatic change has been quiting soda since I used to be a very heavy soda drinker. I've replaced it for green tea and lemon with ice. It's really good and I have not missed soda at all.

So far so good. I started on sep 27th and I'll be taking my measurements again on monday. Hopefully everything will go well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario