So, according to this results, what I've been doing so far has been working and I will keep doing it. The best part is that I'm not starving myself like before, I'm actually enjoying eating healthy. I'm not eating low carb, low fat, low anything, everything is balanced and I don't feel restricted at all. In my next post I will be sharing what I've been doing to get me these results.
Hola!
Welcome to my blog. Here I wanted to post my experience with this new fat loss journey that I am in to get in the best shape of my life. I hope to be able to be of support to other people on the same road.
martes, 4 de octubre de 2011
Firtst week results.
SOOOOOOO, I'm soooo excited because first week is over and I have lost 3lbs. Yes, I did, and I didn't even think that I was gonna lose any weight at all being that I binged on junk food the whole weekend. But today the scale and the tape showed me a lot of love. I lost 4 cm total (1cm of my arms, 1 off my waist, 1 off my hips and 1 off my thighs).
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario